Frequently Asked Questions
Please have a look at the list below of frequently asked questions that be helpful to you. If this does not answer your question, please do not hesitate to get in touch via:
Phone: +1300 767 002 (8.30am to 4pm)
Smiffys Australia use a 3rd Party Warehouse and unfortunately, we are unable to offer a showroom at this present time for customers to view our products.
We have an Australian Territory Manager/ National Sales Manager responsible for all Smiffys operations in country along with highly dedicated Customer Service Advisors in our Sydney office to ensure all our customers receive the very best customer service. Our staff are ready with helpful advice and knowledge and they strive to make sure your partnership with Smiffys is a success.
At present this isn’t a service which is offered by Smiffys Australia.
We have a volume based price discount on every product so the more you purchase the more you save.
We also offer a tier discount based on yearly spend consisting of 3 different pricing levels.
We have offices based in Leeds where our dedicated team of designers create all the designs and costumes you see in the Smiffy’s and Fever catalogues.
Our portfolio of licensed products is among the best in the world. With over 85 fantastic brands such as Elvis, Top Gun and Marilyn Monroe as well as some great contemporary licenses including Where’s Wally, our licenses are always incredibly popular. Check out our news section to read about our latest license acquisitions.
When you first arrive on the smiffystrade.com.au home page, only limited features are available as this can be browsed by consumers and non-Smiffys customers. Product availability, prices and other features and tabs will not appear until you have been approved as a Trade Customer.
1. On your first visit to the site you will need to click on Open a Smiffys Trade account.
2. Start by entering all your contact and company details along with a Password
3. Once you have Completed all your information then you can submit your application.
4. You will receive an email letting you know your application has been received. Once received our Sales office in the UK will check your application for approval.
5. When your application has been approved you will receive a welcome email and will be able to log in and start browsing the site and placing your first order.
1. To log in, go to the top right-hand corner of the website and click on Sign In, then simply enter your email address along with your password.
2. Once you’re logged in you can access all the products with their pricing and in the Accounts section of the website will be your order history.
If you have any issues signing in, please call the Smiffys sales office on +1300 767 002. Mon-Fri 8.30 am to 4 pm aedst.
1. Once you have logged in to your Smiffys account (using your unique username and password), you can order products from this website in a number of ways:
A: Browse products via the Product Categories and Product Themes menus by selecting these from the Toolbar at the top of the screen. Add products to your basket as you go; the product price and availability is displayed on each product detail page.
B: Search directly for the product you require by entering the product name or number in the ‘Product search’ box on the top right of the screen; the product price and availability is displayed on each product detail page.
C: Use the ‘quick order’ feature which is accessed using the dropdown in the top right-hand corner of the website. You can use the search function to find, selected and add products to you list or you can use the simple CVS upload to add multiple lines at the same time. You will find an example file to download under the 'Upload Now' button. Once you have finish adding items simple click 'Add to Cart' and all product will be added to your basket. You can then checkout as normal.
2. Once you have added the products to your basket, click the ‘View Basket’ button to amend any product order lines before clicking ‘Continue Checkout’ to commence the checkout process, where you will then have the ability to confirm your Shipping preference, apply a Purchase Order Number (if required) before finally Placing your order.
3. If you do not have a credit account with Smiffys, you will be asked to pay for your order either with a credit card or Paypal. All credit card payments will be processed though our secure payments system Eway . Credit account customers can order online and pay on their normal monthly account terms.
4. Your will then be sent a confirmation email and, subject to our normal terms and conditions, your order will be despatched.
These two orders are very similar. A UK order is a placed against items we have in stock in the UK warehouse and will look to ship out of the next container (dependent on space). A pre order is placed for a Seasonal event like Book Week, Halloween and Christmas. With these orders we will hold off shipping to a set date to make sure a many lines are in stock as possible.
When you are logged select the down arrow next to your name on the top right corner of the website. A drop down will appear and please select 'My Account', and this will take you to your Account Dashboard. Under My Orders you will be able to see a list of your previous orders, you can click on 'View Order' to see the order details including shipments, tracking details and download invoices.
It’s never been easier to keep up to date in the wonderful world of fancy dress with Smiffys. After you sign into our new website at the top of the page click on the down arrow next to your name where you can select My Account section. Once you are on the Accounts Dashboard you will see on the right hand side scrolling down the page, your Marketing Preferences.
There will be a choice of
Email Preference - I agree to be contacted via email for marketing purposes.
Telephone Preference - I agree to be contacted via telephone for marketing purposes.
Mobile Preference - I agree to be contacted via mobile for marketing purposes.
Post Preference - I agree to be contacted via post for marketing purposes.
You will be able to select one or more of these selections to keep you up to date with New Product launches and new Licensing news.
If you would like to download Smiffys product images for use on your website, you can do this by logging into the Media Management Centre (mmc.smiffys.com). You will need to apply for access to this site by dropping us a message, we will then send your details to our UK team who will setup your account.
Once you have logged in, you will be able to download images in JPEG format directly to your computer by selecting the image you want to download, click ‘download’ and select the image size you require. You can then save the image to the location of your choice.
Click here to continue shopping at smiffystrade.com.au